Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Southbank

Yesterday was another big walking day.  I walked across the Thames on Vauxhall Bridge (which is near my flat) and then walked along the Thames River path all the way to London Bridge.  This route takes you past Westminster and Big Ben, the London Eye, the Globe Theater, Burrough Market and the Tower of London.  I then walked past St. Paul's Cathedral.  It took about 5 hours, but I got to see lots of London.  Here are some pictures of the journey.

Classes start tomorrow and furniture gets delivered on Tuesday.  Yeah!  It occured to me this morning that it has been more than a month since I have slept on a real mattress.  Remind me again why I thought this was a good idea ;)







1 comment:

  1. Love the one with the blue sky and Tower Bridge. something about South Bank always lifts me up. great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete